TGF Index du Forum
TGF
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum des TFG, gamer amateur au talent exceptionnelle.

TGF Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: If You Were Me And Lived On Mars If You Were Me And Lived ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TGF Index du Forum -> Team -> hors sujets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benren

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived On Mars If You Were Me And Lived Répondre en citant

If You Were Me and Lived On... Mars (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) Carole P Roman
If You Were Me and Lived On... Mars (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) access read find get pc

You can go on mountain trails, dive & swim with the ocean lifeDec 28, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was amazing Shelves: own-printed-book, series, childrens-book, signed, non-fiction, won, read-in-2015, 2013-2014-releases I read this series of books with my kids and we loved them! They had fun learning about the culture of each country, from what they eat, special celebrations, and translations to common words from eachRoman's fourth entry in her cultural series, "If You Were Me a L About the Book:Number four in a series of world culture, If You Were Me and Lived inI love this world we live in, and all the different people and cultures that add to that beautyI have noticed that dads are called Baba in a lot of places from reading these books.I learned that the money they use is called a lira and that instead of soccer they call it football like in EnglandA must read for your not only young readers, but for educators, parents and grandparents alike.MsAbout the Author:Award winning author Carole PThe storyline is just like the rest of the books in the seriesBut not to simple to loose the interest of older readersIt will make the world seem a little bit smaller to themDid you know that India is the second most populated country in the world? And did you know that there are over 100 different languages spoken there?Indian money is called the rupee and their movie industry is called Bollywood (kind of like Hollywood)I learnt that Rio isnt the capitol of brazil which i didnt knowseries takes us to PortugalI also learned that Brazil is the largest producer of coffeeThat, to me, helps to break down the language barrierToday I took a trip to the Amazon Rain Forest located thereI found no issuesAlso as usual I give my candid thoughts below.Unsurprisingly with a series of this size (I've got eight of them on my desk) they follow a pretty specific formula:* Map page, show the country and name the capital* Geographical overview, origin of capital's name* Common names for boys/girls* Words for mom/dad* Words for money* Common tourist attractions* Common foods* Most popular sport* Annual festivals and Events* Facts about school* Pronunciation guideThe books are factual, straightforward and vividly illustrated and I could see a child reading a few of them but not all of themI also don't see a lot of potential for multiple readings but they'd learn quite a few things even on the first trip aroundand is a fun readIndia, beautifully illustrated and simply written, is sure to capture a child's interest and imaginationA respectful and lively treatment of the subtle differences of the people from different parts of the globe we shareI do highly recommend these books to anyone who wants to introduce geography and cultures to their young children or wants to spur an interest in it in an older child they are inexpensive and some are available in e-book format as well for ease of taking on trips or outside the homeRoman surprises me again and again every time with these amazing books! I can't wait to see what adventure we get to go on next! .more flag 1 likeLike see review Turkey and my children were so happy to see all the wonderful things that kids that live in Turkey eat, do and traditions! Author Roman has a great way of getting kids excited about countries and wanting to go thereCarole's books are an excellent addition to our studies and learning processIndia is home to great places like the Taj Mahal which is made of white marble with jewels pressed into its wallsShe lives on Long Island with her husband and near her children and grandchildrenAnd Portugal was an interesting country to read about 5d8a9798ff

Roman
Carole PRoman is the award-winning author of the Captain No Beard seriesA former teacher turned businesswoman, she started writing as recently ...
Carole PCarole is the award-winning author of the Captain No Beard series, award-winning non-fiction culture...
Enter to win an autographed copy of Oh Susannah: It's in the Bag, by award-winning author Carole Pit was amazing
Daily: A Year in the Word of God: Weeks 5-8 (Volume 2)Eikon Basilike: The Pourtraicture of His Sacred Majestie in His Solitudes and Sufferings (Classic Reprint) John Gauden CharlesGreen as in Springtime, New Life, and God's WillLyra Germanica: Hymns for the Sundays: Chief Festivals of the Christian YearBirthday Wishes for Paulina: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)The Evidence of Christian ExperienceIf You Were Me and Lived In...Ancient China: The Han Dynasty: An Introduction to Civilizations Throughout Time (If You Were Me and Lived In...Historical)La seducción de la clase obrera: Trabajadores, raza y la formación del Estado peruano (Spanish Edition)Visions of Development: Faith-based InitiativesCorporate+Governance+%26amp%3B+its+Influence+on+Financial+Aspects+of+IT+firms

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TGF Index du Forum -> Team -> hors sujets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'